Deiona
(Andréa Trein)
Visualizar Perfl Completo

----------------------------------------------


• Favoritos•

• Chemistry
• CSI: Skate (spoilers)
• Serendipity
• Protège Moi
• Skate Addicted
• FishbiscuitLand
• It's about bunnies
• Afternoon Delight
• Lost in Love
• Skate Fanlisting
• Skate - Sawyer & Kate at the End

----------------------------------------------

• Comunidades do Orkut •
•
Kate & Sawyer
•
We love Kate & Sawyer
• Josh & Evi

----------------------------------------------

• Leia também!•
• Quotes de pessoas sobre K/S

----------------------------------------------

• Postagens anteriores •

----------------------------------------------


----------------------------------------------

• Forums & Sites •

• Blog: Blogspot
• Comentários: HaloScan
• Template by Cristianepf

----------------------------------------------

 
Entrevista em espanhol de Josh e Evi

Saiu uma entrevista em espanhol dos dois, aqui está a parte traduzida pelo inglês onde envolve skate:


Her: Kate truly and genuinely loves both [Jack and Sawyer]. I've been thinking about this to myself for six years and done research on it. It is possible to love two people at once. There is a different kind of love for each one. When I watched Kate in the third season, I wanted to hit her over the head with something. She was quite fickle, from one to the other and back again. I was desperate, but not anymore. It's nice to see how she can now love them both without having to jump from one bed to another.

Him: I completely believe it: it is possible to love both of them at the same time [Juliet and Kate]. They are different kinds of love. Kate simply exists. And Sawyer's love for Kate is undeniable. Both have tried to avoid it in every way possible, but it doesn’t matter: they get stuck together once again [Holloway gives a clap and narrows his hands]. On the other hand, the relationship with Juliet is different. He chose that relationship. It's something that requires nurturing with friendship and sacrifice.


Aqui está toda a entrevista original.

• Enviado por Deia em domingo, 13 de dezembro de 2009 às 21:15 /

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------