Deiona
(Andréa Trein)
Visualizar Perfl Completo

----------------------------------------------


• Favoritos•

• Chemistry
• CSI: Skate (spoilers)
• Serendipity
• Protège Moi
• Skate Addicted
• FishbiscuitLand
• It's about bunnies
• Afternoon Delight
• Lost in Love
• Skate Fanlisting
• Skate - Sawyer & Kate at the End

----------------------------------------------

• Comunidades do Orkut •
•
Kate & Sawyer
•
We love Kate & Sawyer
• Josh & Evi

----------------------------------------------

• Leia também!•
• Quotes de pessoas sobre K/S

----------------------------------------------

• Postagens anteriores •

----------------------------------------------


----------------------------------------------

• Forums & Sites •

• Blog: Blogspot
• Comentários: HaloScan
• Template by Cristianepf

----------------------------------------------

 
I Love You - Sarah Mclachlan




I have a smile
stretched from ear to ear
to see you walking down the road

we meet at the lights
I stare for a while
the world around disappears

just you and me
on this island of hope
a breath between us could be miles

let me surround you
my sea to your shore
let me be the calm you seek

oh and every time I'm close to you
there's too much I can't say
and you just walk away

and I forgot
to tell you
I love you
and the night's
too long
and cold here
without you
I grieve in my condition
for I cannot find the strength to say I need you so

oh and every time I'm close to you
there's too much I can't say
and you just walk away

and I forgot
to tell you
I love you
and the night's
too long
and cold here
without you

• Enviado por Deia em sábado, 5 de janeiro de 2008 às 15:48 /

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------